Event: Roundtable – Is Singapore Ready for Renewable Energy?
Moderator: Dr Benjamin Sovacool, Research Fellow, Energy Governance Program, Centre on Asia & Globalisation, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Mr David Tan, Deputy Chief Executive, Energy Market Authority
- Mr Tan Tian Chong, Director, Technology Development Division, Building and Construction Authority
- Mr Edwin Khew, Chairman, Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore
- Mr Stefan Mueller, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Conergy Renewable Energy Singapore
- Mr Christophe Inglin, Managing Director, Phoenix Solar
Venue: Seminar Room 3-1, Level 3, Manasseh Meyer, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, 469C Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259772
This roundtable forum discusses whether Singapore is ready for renewable energy amid complex energy challenges, and the role Singapore can play in promoting renewable energy and the required policies. More details and registration at the LKYSPP website.