Event: Overview of the Clean Energy Industry in Singapore and Asia
Venue: LT3, Faculty of Engineering, National Unversity of Singapore
This panel discussion is organised by the Energy Carta and gives an overview of the clean energy technologies and industries in Singapore and Asia. Panelists include:
- Professor SK Chou, Mechanical Engineering, NUS and Executive Director of the Energy Studies Institute
- Mr Allan Lim, CEO of Alpha Synovate
- Mr David Young, Managing Director of Azurra Solar
- Profesor Karl Erik Birgersson, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, NUS
More details on the event and registration at the Energy Carta website.
- Event: Roundtable – Is Singapore Ready for Renewable Energy?
- Biodiesel and diesel cars
- Asian Youth Energy Summit 2008
- Event: Asian Oil and Gas and Coal Sector – Comparative Analysis of Energy Policy and Lessons for Southeast Asia
- Event: Unlocking the Potential of Solar Energy – A Bright Future for Asia