Climate Change and Sustainable Tourism
Location: Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore
The 18th GSETA Asia-Pacific Regional Seminar 2007, Climate Change and Sustainable Tourism, will be held in Singapore by the Germany-Singapore Environmental Technology Agency (GSETA). The seminar aims to increase the awareness on climate change, and explores how the tourism industry can help in mitigating climate change and benefit by taking proactive actions to achieve sustainable tourism. Registration and payment via the GSETA website.
- Event: Sustainable Investing with Asian Characteristics – Will Asia’s Short-Term Investors Warm to Long-Term Themes?
- Event: Beyond Kyoto – Crafting an Equitable and Effective Climate Change Policy
- Thoughts on the NCCS Public Perception Survey on Climate Change in Singapore
- Event: ADB’s Strategy 2020 – Priority Policy Actions for Addressing Climate Change in Asia
- Reframing the Climate Change Narrative